Leírás és Paraméterek
WS-C2960XR-48TD-I Cisco Catalyst 2960XR-48TD-I - Switch
- 48 x 10/100/1000 + 2 x SFP+
Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960XR-48TD-I. Switch type: Managed, Switch layer: L2. Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports type: Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000), Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports quantity: 48, USB 2.0 ports quantity: 2, Console port: RJ-45. Full duplex. Switching capacity: 216 Gbit/s. Networking standards: IEEE 802.1ab,IEEE 802.1D,IEEE 802.1p,IEEE 802.1Q,IEEE 802.1s,IEEE 802.1w,IEEE 802.1x,IEEE.... Rack mounting
Cisco Catalyst 2960-X series switches are fixed-configuration, stackable Gigabit Ethernet switches that provide enterprise-class access for campus and branch applications. Designed for operational simplicity to lower total cost of ownership, they enable scalable, secure and energy-efficient business operations with intelligent services and a range of advanced Cisco IOS Software features.
Cisco® Catalyst® 2960-X Series Switches are fixed-configuration, stackable Gigabit Ethernet switches that provide enterprise-class access for campus and branch applications (Figure 1). Designed for operational simplicity to lower total cost of ownership, they enable scalable, secure and energy-efficient business operations with intelligent services and a range of advanced Cisco IOS® Software features.
- 24 or 48 Gigabit Ethernet ports with line-rate forwarding performance.
- Gigabit Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) or 10G SFP+ uplinks.
- FlexStack Plus for stacking of up to 8 switches with 80 Gbps of stack throughput (optional).
- Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) support with up to 740W of PoE budget.
- Reduced power consumption and advanced energy management features.
- USB and Ethernet management interfaces for simplified operations.
- Application visibility and capacity planning with integrated NetFlow-Lite.
- LAN Base or LAN Lite Cisco IOS® software features.
- Enhanced limited lifetime warranty (E-LLW) offering next-business-day hardware replacement.
- Network security
The Cisco Catalyst 2960-X series switches provide a range of security features to limit access to the network and mitigate threats.
- Redundancy and resiliency
Cisco Catalyst 2960-X series switches offer a number of redundancy and resiliency features to prevent outages and help ensure that the network remains available.
- Application visibility
Catalyst 2960-X series switches support NetFlow Lite, which enables IT teams to understand the mix of traffic on their network and identify anomalies by capturing and recording specific packet flows.
- Power management
The 2960-X switches offer a range industry leading features for effective energy efficiency and energy management.
- Network management
The Cisco Catalyst 2960-X series switches offer a superior CLI for detailed configuration and administration. 2960-X series switches are also supported in the full range of Cisco network management solutions.
- Intelligent Power over Ethernet Plus
Cisco Catalyst 2960-X series switches support both IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) and IEEE 802.3at PoE+ (up to 30W per port) to deliver lower total cost of ownership for deployments that incorporate Cisco IP phones, Cisco Aironet wireless access points, or other standards-compliant PoE/PoE+ end devices. PoE removes the need to supply wall power to PoE-enabled devices and eliminates the cost of adding electrical cabling and circuits that would otherwise be necessary in IP phone and WLAN deployments.