Leírás és Paraméterek
WS-C2960+24TC-L Catalyst 2960-Plus switch, 24 x 10/100 Ethernet Ports, 2 dual mode Uplinks, LAN Base
- 2960-Plus switch
- 24 x 10/100 Ethernet Ports
- 2 dual mode Uplinks
- LAN Base
Cisco Catalyst 2960-Plus, Managed, L2, Fast Ethernet (10/100), RJ-45, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.1x, 802.1x RADIUS
Cisco Catalyst 2960-Plus. Switch type: Managed, Switch layer: L2. Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports type: Fast Ethernet (10/100), Console port: RJ-45. Networking standards: IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.1x. Security algorithms: 802.1x RADIUS. Colour of product: Black
- Enterprise-class quality of service
The Cisco 2960-Plus series switches offer intelligent traffic management that keeps everything flowing smoothly. Flexible mechanisms for marking, classification, and scheduling deliver superior performance for data, voice, and video traffic, all at wire speed.
- Cisco Catalyst SmartOperations
Cisco Catalyst SmartOperations is a comprehensive set of capabilities that simplify LAN planning, deployment, monitoring, and troubleshooting. Deploying SmartOperations tools reduces the time and effort required to operate the network and lowers total cost of ownership (TCO).
- Cisco EnergyWise
Cisco EnergyWise empowers IT teams to measure and manage the power consumed by devices connected to the network, providing measurable energy savings and reduced greenhouse gas emissions. EnergyWise policies can be used to control the power consumed by PoE-powered endpoints, desktop and data-center IT equipment, and a wide range of building infrastructure. EnergyWise technology is included on all Cisco Catalyst 2960-Plus Series Switches.
- Power over Ethernet
Cisco Catalyst 2960-Plus switches support IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) to deliver lower total cost of ownership for deployments that incorporate Cisco IP phones, Cisco Aironet wireless access points, or other standards-compliant PoE end devices. PoE removes the need to supply wall power to PoE-enabled devices and eliminates the cost of adding electrical cabling and circuits that would otherwise be necessary in IP phone and WLAN deployments.
- Network management
The Cisco Catalyst 2960-Plus series switches offer a superior CLI for detailed configuration and administration. 2960-Plus switches are also supported in the full range of Cisco network management solutions.
Lower TCO with Fast Ethernet Access
Deliver reliable and cost-effective network access with the Cisco Catalyst 2960-Plus Series of Fast Ethernet switches. These products provide the operational benefits of Cisco IOS Software for a range of wired access applications, including branches, conventional office workspaces, and infrastructure networks.
Cisco Catalyst 2960-Plus Switches feature:
- IEEE 802.3af-compliant Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- LAN Base or LAN Lite Cisco IOS Software feature set
- SmartOperations tools that simplify deployment and reduce the cost of network administration
- Cisco EnergyWise technology to manage energy consumed by connected devices
- An enhanced limited lifetime hardware warranty (E-LLW), providing next-business-day replacement
Applications and Benefits
The Cisco Catalyst 2960-Plus Series provides cost-effective, enterprise class Ethernet switching for:
- Branch offices, remote sites, and retail locations
- Conventional desktop workspaces
- Building infrastructure, physical security, and other nontraditional access applications
- Benefits of the 2960-Plus include:
- Robust quality of service (QoS) that prioritizes voice and critical business applications
- Flexible security features that can limit access to the network and mitigate threats
- Tools that reduce total cost of ownership through simplified operations and automation