Leírás és Paraméterek
SN4658/5BISD/UI Patton Inalp SmartNode 4650 / SN4658/5BISD/UI
Smartnode 5 BRI VoIP IAD - 8 VoIP Call, Passthrough Relay, G.SHDSL.bis interface, H.323 and SIP, Internal UI Power.
The SmartNode 4650 series is the CPE of choice for business broadband access providers that want to generate new revenue and acquire new customers through voice-over-IP. Part of the proven market-leading SmartNode VoIP product family, the SmartNode 4650 Series features a 3 or 5 BRI/So port configuration to fit the requirements of small and medium enterprises.
In one single box, it combines broadband access and voice-over-IP, and thanks to IGMP v2/v3 proxy functionality it also delivers video. Throughput ranges up to 5.7 Mbps on 2 wires are made possible with G.SHDSL Annex F & G support, and interoperability covers all major G.SHDSL COs. This is triple-play at your fingertips!
The extra BRI port solves many VoIP network integration problems encountered in real-world installations. The port can synchronize the gateway, and it can be used as a local PSTN breakout port for survivability. It can also be used to shorten the time of number portabilityaccepting incoming calls through the breakout port while making outgoing calls on the cost-saving VoIP network. With the life-line relay, the port even enables integration of an ISDN emergency terminal powered from the public ISDN.
Like every SmartNode, the 4650 Series models are state-of-the-art VoIP gateways with outstanding interoperability for fax (T.38 and G.711 fallback) and voice. SmartNode products provide seamless network integration, continuous trouble-free operation and cost effective deployment to protect your investments for the future.
- Up to 8 Simultaneous Voice or T.38 Fax Calls--Up to 8 simultaneous low-bandwidth voice or T.38 fax calls with 3 to 5 ISDN BRI So ports. Advanced adaptive traffic management and shaping provides maximum voice quality.
- G.SHDSL.bis Broadband Access--Complete Access Router with integrated G.SHDSL.bis WAN interface. Up to 5.7 Mbps symmetrical throughput, supporting ATM QoS. Supports multiple PVC and DSLAM interoperability.
- Integrated SIP and T.38--Softswitch certified signaling support between all T1 RBS CAS, ISDN PRI, Q.SIG, SIP, H.323 and MGCP/IUA protocols.
- Transparent Telephony Features--Handles complex number manipulation and mapping scenarios for most seamless integration with existing infrastructure, CLIP, CLIR, hold, AOC transfer and much more.
- Toll-Quality VoIP--Advanced traffic management and shaping, combined with Pattons patent-pending DownStream QoS enforce uninterrupted toll-quality voice over best-effort networks.
- Management & Provisioning--Web-based management, SNMP, command line interface. Automated provisioning for easy large-scale deployments.