Leírás és Paraméterek
SG350XG-48T-K9-EU Cisco Small Business SG350XG-48T
- 46 x 10GBase-T + 2 x combo 10 Gigabit SFP+
Cisco SG350XG-48T. Switch type: Managed, Switch layer: L3. Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports type: 10G Ethernet (100/1000/10000), Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports quantity: 48, Installed SFP+ modules quantity: 2, USB 2.0 ports quantity: 1, Console port: RJ-45. MAC address table: 64000 entries, Switching capacity: 960 Gbit/s. Networking standards: IEEE 802.1D,IEEE 802.1Q,IEEE 802.1p,IEEE 802.1s,IEEE 802.1w,IEEE 802.1x,IEEE 802.3,IEEE.... Rack mounting, Form factor: 1U
The Cisco 350X series Stackable Managed Switches are a line of stackable managed Ethernet switches that provide the rich capabilities you need to support a more demanding network environment at a very affordable price. The Cisco 350XG models provide 24 ports of 10 Gigabit Ethernet, providing a solid foundation for your current business applications as well as those you are planning for the future. At the same time, these switches are easy to deploy and manage without a large IT staff. The 350X platforms are Cisco's most cost-effective platforms with 10 Gigabit Ethernet and stacking
Easy-to-Use Managed Switches that Provide the Ideal Combination of Features and Affordability
To stay ahead in a competitive marketplace, small businesses need to make every dollar count. That means getting the most value from your technology investments, but it also means making sure that employees have fast, reliable access to the business tools and information they need. Every minute an employee waits for an unresponsive application - and every minute your network is down - has an impact on your bottom line. The importance of maintaining a strong and dependable business network only grows as your business adds more employees, applications, and network complexity.
When your business needs advanced security and features but value is still a top consideration, youre ready for the new generation of Cisco Small Business managed switches: the Cisco 350X Series.
Cisco 350X Series Stackable Managed Switches
The Cisco 350X Series Stackable Managed Switches are a new line of stackable managed Ethernet switches that provide the rich capabilities you need to support a more demanding network environment at a very affordable price. The Cisco 350XG models provide 12, 24, or 48 ports of 10 Gigabit Ethernet, providing a solid foundation for your current business applications as well as those you are planning for the future. At the same time, these switches are easy to deploy and manage without a large IT staff. The 350X platforms are Ciscos most cost-effective platforms with 10 Gigabit Ethernet and stacking.
Cisco 350X Series switches are designed to protect your technology investment as your business grows. Unlike switches that claim to be stackable but have elements that are administered and troubleshot separately, the Cisco 350X Series provides true stacking capability, allowing you to configure, manage, and troubleshoot multiple physical switches as a single device and more easily expand your network.
A true stack delivers a unified data and control plane, in addition to management plane, providing flexibility, scalability, and ease of use because the stack of units operate as a single entity constituting all the ports of the stack members. The switches also protect your technology investment with an enhanced warranty, dedicated technical support, and the ability to upgrade equipment in the future. Overall, the Cisco 350X Series provides the ideal technology foundation for a growing business.
- Simple-to-use graphical interfaces reduce the time required to deploy, troubleshoot, and manage the network and allow you to support sophisticated capabilities without increasing IT head count
- The switches also support Textview, a full command-line interface (CLI) option for partners that prefer it
- Using Auto Smartports intelligence, the switch can detect a network device connected to any port and automatically configure the optimal security, quality of service (QoS), and availability on that port
- Cisco Discovery Protocol discovers Cisco devices and allows devices to share critical configuration information, simplifying network setup and integration
- Support for Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) allows you to set up and manage your switches and other Cisco devices remotely from a network management station, improving IT workflow and mass configurations