Leírás és Paraméterek
Cisco Small Business SG350XG-24T - Switch - Managed - 22 x 10GBase-T + 2 x combo 10 Gigabit SFP+ - desktop, rack-mountable
The Cisco 350X series Stackable Managed Switches are a line of stackable managed Ethernet switches that provide the rich capabilities you need to support a more demanding network environment at a very affordable price. The Cisco 350XG models provide 24 ports of 10 Gigabit Ethernet, providing a solid foundation for your current business applications as well as those you are planning for the future. At the same time, these switches are easy to deploy and manage without a large IT staff. The 350X platforms are Cisco's most cost-effective platforms with 10 Gigabit Ethernet and stacking.
- Simple-to-use graphical interfaces reduce the time required to deploy, troubleshoot, and manage the network and allow you to support sophisticated capabilities without increasing IT head count
- The switches also support Textview, a full command-line interface (CLI) option for partners that prefer it
- Using Auto Smartports intelligence, the switch can detect a network device connected to any port and automatically configure the optimal security, quality of service (QoS), and availability on that port
- Cisco Discovery Protocol discovers Cisco devices and allows devices to share critical configuration information, simplifying network setup and integration
- Support for Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) allows you to set up and manage your switches and other Cisco devices remotely from a network management station, improving IT workflow and mass configurations