Leírás és Paraméterek
Q1J02A HP Enterprise Modular Smart Array 2052 SAN Dual Controller LFF Storage
- Solid state / hard drive array
- 1.6 TB
- 12 bays (SAS-2)
- SSD 800 GB x 2
Hewlett Packard Enterprise MSA 2052 SAN Dual Controller LFF. Supported storage drive types: HDD, SSD, Maximum supported storage capacity: 101.6 TB, Storage drive interface: Serial Attached SCSI (SAS). Chassis type: Rack (2U), Colour of product: Black, Silver. Device class: Small & Medium Business, Management platform: SNMP, SMI-S, SSH, SMTP, FTP, SFTP, HTTP, HTTPS, Telnet. Server operating systems supported: Windows Server 2012,Windows Server 2012 R2,Windows Server 2016. Width: 447 mm, Depth: 572 mm, Height: 89 mm
Looking for seriously simple and affordable flash storage? The hybrid flash HPE MSA 2052 Storage system is designed for affordable application acceleration ideal for small and remote office deployments. But do not let the low cost fool you. HPE MSA 2052 Storage gives you the combination of simplicity, flexibility and advanced features you many not expect in an entry-priced array. Start with 1.6 TB of flash capacity included and scale as needed with any combination of solid state disks (SSD), high-performance enterprise, or lower-cost midline SAS-based drives. HPE MSA Storage has been the industry-leading entry storage SAN platform for the past eight years, with nearly 500,000 systems sold worldwide. Delivering performance in excess of 200,000 IOPS, the MSA 2052 Storage system can save you up to 40% with an all-inclusive software suite and 1.6 TB of flash capacity included. Its seriously simple and affordable flash storage to help you get the most performance for the lowest cost.
Affordable Application Acceleration
- The HPE MSA 2052 performs in excess of 200,000 IOPS.
- The HPE MSA 2052 delivers 2x more performance than the previous generation.
- Save 40% on HPE MSA 2052 with all-inclusive software and 1.6 TB of SSD capacity included.
Advanced Data Services with no Experience Required
- Easy to install, easy to use, easy to maintainno storage expertise necessary.
- Automated tiering dynamically responds to workload changes, so you dont have to.
Keep Your Business Running with Expanded Data Protection Features
- New virtualized snapshot technology makes data protection and instant recovery a snap.
- Remote replication with FC and iSCSI supports affordable disaster recovery.
Grow Flexibly now and Into the Future
- Data-in-place upgrades protect drive investments and eliminate data migrations.
- Start small and scale as needed with any combination of SSD, Enterprise or Midline SAS drives