Leírás és Paraméterek
Q1J00A HP Enterprise Modular Smart Array 2050 SAN Dual Controller LFF Storage
- Hard drive array
- 12 bays (SAS-2)
Hewlett Packard Enterprise MSA 2050 SAN Dual Controller LFF. Supported storage drive types: HDD, SSD, Maximum supported storage capacity: 120 TB, Storage drive interface: Serial Attached SCSI (SAS). Chassis type: Rack (2U), Colour of product: Black, Silver. Device class: Small & Medium Business, Management platform: SNMP, SMI-S, SSH, SMTP, FTP, SFTP, HTTP, HTTPS, Telnet. Server operating systems supported: Windows Server 2012,Windows Server 2012 R2,Windows Server 2016. Width: 447 mm, Depth: 495 mm, Height: 89 mm
Looking for affordable, high-performance shared storage? The flash-ready HPE MSA 2050 Storage system is designed for affordable application acceleration ideal for small and remote office deployments. But do not let the low cost fool you. HPE MSA 2050 Storage gives you the combination of simplicity, flexibility to grow now, and advanced features you may not expect in an entry-priced array. Start small and scale as needed with any combination of solid state disks (SSD), high-performance enterprise, or lower-cost midline SAS-based drives. HPE MSA Storage has been the industry-leading entry storage SAN platform for the past eight years, with nearly 500,000 systems sold worldwide. Now the HPE MSA 2050 Storage system delivers 2x higher performance than the previous generation at the same price, delivering in excess of 200,000 IOPS starting at under $10,000 USD. Its seriously simple and affordable flash-ready storage to help you get the most performance for the lowest cost.
Accelerates Applications Affordable
- The HPE MSA 2050 performs at 200,000 IOPS starting at under $10K for affordable application acceleration.
- Flexible base model delivers 2x more performance than previous generation HPE MSA 2040 for the same price.
No Experience Required
- Easy to install, easy to use, easy to maintainno storage expertise necessary.
- Automated tiering dynamically responds to workload changes, so you dont have to.
Keep Your Business Running with Expanded Data Protection Features
- New virtualized snapshot technology makes data protection and instant recovery a snap.
- Remote replication with FC and iSCSI supports affordable disaster recovery.
Grow Flexibly Now and Into the Future
- Data-in-place upgrades protect drive investments and eliminate data migrations.
- Start small and scale as needed with any combination of SSD, Enterprise or Midline SAS drives.