Leírás és Paraméterek
Portech MT-358 Portech MT-358 8x GSM 8x FXS 8x FXO Gateway
MT-358 is a 4 channels GSM Gateway / GSM Fixed Wireless Terminals that has 8x FXS, 8x FXO, 8x GSM interface. It can connect with PBX, PSTN or VoIP Gateway
MT-358 has the function to choose route automatically. When you dial out from your "MT-358", it will check if this is belong to the Inter-Network number automatically. If yes, then it will dial out from the mobile and send two "beep" tones to ensure it really dial out from the mobile. If not, it will still dial out from the Central Office, CO(PSTN) line; it will dial out from your mobile without distinguishing if you don‘t connect the CO(PSTN) line.
- Conversion of wire & wireless communication
- Auto-select economic route
- Code Conversion Setting: Through the connection towards local PSTN line, the phone calls will proceed with code-transfer dialing process.
- Voice volume adjustment
- Set the Allow-to-Dial Code (GSM Prefix No.Setting (50 sets))
- Set GSM dial-out code amount
- Polarity reversing function
- Definition of DTMF reversing signal
- Limit of communicating time
- GSM function of dialing out the prompt voice
- When not connecting to Telephone Office line, GSM will provide the forced dial-out function
- Set up GSM extra dialing local code
- Set up extra dialing local-code to PSTN
- GSM simulated Ring Back Tone function
- GSM isn‘t ready, call will be forced to dial out from PSTN
- Follow Me, Call-transfer:
- PSTN to GSM:
An incoming call of PSTN will be transferred to specify GSM no.
- GSM to PSTN:
- GSM in PSTN out, give you a Dial Tone and you can enter any destination number
- An incoming call of GSM will be transferred to specify PSTN no.
- PSTN to GSM:
- GSM Frequency bands:
- Dual band: 900/1800MHZ
- Quad band: 850/900/1800/1900MH