Leírás és Paraméterek
Patton Inalp SmartNode 4830 Series / SN4838/4JS4JOC/EUI SN4838/4JS4JOC/EUI
SmartNode 4 FXS & 4 FXO VoIP GW-Router, Integrated V.35 WAN, H.323 and SIP, External UI Power.
The SmartNode 4830 Series IADs let you add packet voice while providing access routing with native V.35/X.21 synchronous serial connection. Add up to 8 phone lines and combine Internet and VPN access on a single PPP or Frame-Relay based access line for the new standard in toll-bypass, remote/branch office connectivity, and enhanced carrier services.
The SN4830 Series offers models with combinations of 2 to 8 analog FXS phone ports and 2 or 4 FXO ports. The Dual 10/100baseT LAN ports can be used for LAN, IPSec VPN and DMZ connections. The integrated X.21/V.35 WAN port provides direct access to IP over PPP and Frame-Relay. Like every SmartNode the 4830 series supports the industry standard VoIP signaling protocols SIP, H.323, T.38 Fax-Relay, plus Fax and Modem-Bypass and is interoperable with leading Softswitches and VoIP services.
Quality of Service (QoS) features include advanced voice prioritization and traffic management. DownStreamQoS ensures voice without interruptions even over best-effort internet connections. Packet labeling according to 802.1p, TOS and DiffServ enable integration into managed QoS networks.
The SN4830 is the solution for service providers and network integrators looking for the seamless integration of analog phones and PBXs into converged VoIP-Data networks. It ensures easy setup and continuous trouble-free operation and cost effective deployment. The support of the leading VoIP signaling protocols ensures interoperability with third-party equipment and protects your investments for the future.
- Integrated Sync Serial Uplink - Built-in X.21, V.35 router with PPP, Frame Relay RFC-1490, 8 PVCs and FRF.12 fragmentation
- Complete VoIP Gateway - SIPv3, H.323v4, T.38 & Fax bypass, G.723, G.729, G.726, G.711, echo cancellation, silence compression, comfort noise.
- FXS, FXO, or Combinations - Up to 8 FXS ports connect to your standard telephone or PBX. 2 or 4 FXO ports allow local PSTN connections. Programmable call routing and switching.
- Access & Network Routing - Connected to any broadband or access provider. IPv4, RIPv2, ICMP, NAT/PAT, Firewall, DHCP, DynDNS, IPSec VPN.
- QoS Guaranteed Voice & Data - Quality of Service ensures voice traffic gets priority without shutting down your Ethernet LAN.
- Management & Provisioning - Web based management, SNMP, Command Line Interface. Auto-Provisioning for automated configuration distribution and SW upgrades caller/called ID, and time of day.