Leírás és Paraméterek
Station2, Polycom's next generation conference phone, is redefining the standard for business-quality voice conferencing. With industry-leading full duplex for natural, simultaneous two-way conversation, the SoundStation2 will exceed your expectations in medium to small conference rooms. Delivering remarkable voice quality equal to the SoundStation Premier and a 50% increase in microphone sensitivity over the award-winning SoundStation, users can speak in a normal voice and be heard clearly up to ten feet away - making every call a more productive call. You'll also enjoy new features, including a large backlit display that offers easily visible call information and telephone functions. Smart technology, such as Dynamic Noise Reduction (DNR), provides maximum microphone sensitivity, while reducing distracting room and background noise. And the SoundStation2 offers 360-degree microphone coverage with intelligent mixing - so only the microphone closest to the speaker is on for crystal clear conferencing. Add traditional telephone features like redial, mute, transfer, and hold and you have a conference phone that's also familiar and easy to use. Improve the quality and increase the productivity of your next conference call with the Polycom SoundStation2. It's the conference phone you won't stop talking about!
The standard for voice conference calls in small to midsize conference rooms
- Polycom Acoustic Clarity technology for remarkable voice quality
- 10-foot (3.5-meter) microphone pickup range
- Resists interference from mobile phones
- Easy to install and use
- Ideal for medium-sized to small conference rooms
Features and Benefits
- Patented Polycom Acoustic Clarity technology delivers remarkable voice quality and natural, free flowing conversations to make your voice conference calls more productive and enjoyable
- Unlike a deskset speakerphone, a true conference phone such as the SoundStation2 is designed for group communications, which is critical in todays global business environment
- Up to 10-feet (3.5-meter) of 360-degree microphone coverage, ideal for small to midsize conference rooms. EX model can add optional expansion microphones for even greater pickup range
- Resists interference from mobile phones and other wireless devices while delivering clear voice conferencing with no distractions
- Applications Port connects to mobile phones for dialing from rooms without an analog phone line, and connects to a PC to become a high-quality conference phone for Internet calling
- As easy to set up and use as any standard telephone, with no technical knowledge required
- Supports traditional telephone features such as redial, mute, transfer, and hold.
Connect your SoundStation2 with display to your laptop using the Computer Calling Kit and the Polycom PVX desktop video conferencing application, serving as the microphone and speaker for desktop video calls.