Leírás és Paraméterek
JH326A HP Enterprise 5130 48G PoE+ 4SFP+ 1-slot HI Switch
- 48 x 10/100/1000 (PoE+) + 4 x 10 Gigabit SFP+
- PoE+ (1440 W)
Hewlett Packard Enterprise 5130 48G PoE+ 4SFP+ HI with 1 Interface Slot. Switch type: Managed network switch, Switch layer: L3. Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports type: Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000). Networking standards: IEEE 802.3,IEEE 802.3ab,IEEE 802.3at,IEEE 802.3u. MAC address table: 32768 entries, Switching capacity: 216 Gbit/s, Throughput: 190.5 Mpps. Colour of product: Black, Form factor: 1U
Switch - Managed - 48 x 10/100/1000 (PoE+) + 4 x 10 Gigabit SFP+ - rack-mountable - PoE+ (1440 W) -
The HPE FlexNetwork 5130 HI Switch Series comprises Gigabit Ethernet switches that support static and RIP Layer 3 routing, diversified services, and IPv6 forwarding, as well as provide four 10-Gigabit Ethernet (10GbE) interfaces.
Unique Intelligent Resilient Fabric (IRF) technology creates a virtual fabric by managing several switches as one logical device, which increases network resilience, performance, and availability, while reducing operational complexity. These switches provide Gigabit Ethernet access and can be used at the edge of a network or to connect server clusters in small data centers.
High availability, simplified management, and comprehensive security control policies are among the key features that distinguish this series. This switch also supports dual modular power supplies.
The HPE FlexNetwork 5130 HI Switch Series delivers scalability and resiliency at the access layer of medium and large enterprise campus networks. This FlexNetwork switch supports enterprise class QoS and security, HPE Intelligent Resilient Framework (IRF) stacking, static Layer 3 routing and RIP, dual redundant power supplies, fixed and modular 10GbE uplinks ports, PoE+, ACLs, IPv6 and delivers energy savings with Energy Efficient Ethernet.
The 5130 HI Switch Series can be managed with HPE Intelligent Management Center (IMC) Software for a single view of your entire network.
Scalable and Resilient Access Layer Switches
- The HPE FlexNetwork 5130 HI Switch Series delivers scalability and resiliency for medium and large enterprise networks. It supports stacking, dual power supplies; 10GbE uplinks; static and RIP routing; PoE+; ACLs; IPv6 and power savings.
- The HPE Intelligent Resilient Framework (IRF) virtualizes up to nine physical switches into one logical device for simpler, flatter, more agile networks.
- Offers scalable stacking and backhaul capacity with four fixed 10GbE uplinks and slots for two more 10GbE uplinks, including support for 10GBASE-T.
- Dual, redundant, hot-swappable power supplies keep your network up and running and deliver up to 1440 Watts of PoE+ for powered cameras, phones and wireless access points.
- No software licensing required.
Improved Quality of Service (Q0S) with Traffic Management
- The HPE FlexNetwork 5130 HI Switch Series supports advanced classifier-based QoS which groups traffic using multiple match criteria based on Layer 2 and 3 information; applies QoS policies such as setting priority level and rate limit to selected traffic on a port, VLAN, or whole switch.
- Provides traffic prioritization with supported congestion actions include: strict priority (SP) queuing, weighted round robin (WRR), weighted random early detection (WRED), and SP+WRR and traffic policing with Committed Access Rate (CAR) and line rate.
- Reduce unwanted network traffic with broadcast control allows limitation of broadcast traffic rate to cut down on unwanted network broadcast traffic.
Comprehensive Security Control
- The HPE FlexNetwork 5130 HI Switch Series supports flexible authentication methods including 802.1X and MAC Authentication for greater policy-driven application security. Per-user access control lists (ACLs) provide identity-driven security and access control.
- ACLs provide IP Layer 2 to Layer 4 traffic filtering and support global ACL, VLAN ACL, port ACL, and IPv6 ACL.
- Security with encryption of all access methods (CLI, GUI, or MIB) through SSHv2, SSL, and/or SNMPv3, and other features including DHCP protection, IP source guard, dynamic ARP protection and RADIUS/HWTACAS.
- Supports industry standard MACsec for greater end-point or switch-to-switch security.
Single View of the Network
- The HPE FlexNetwork 5130 HI Switch Series can be seamlessly managed with HPE Intelligent Management Center (IMC) Software to provide end-to-end network transparency with consistent network experience through comprehensive configuration, compliance and policy management.
- RMON and sFlow provide advanced monitoring and reporting capabilities for statistics, history, alarms and events.