Leírás és Paraméterek
HP Enterprise ProLiant ML350 Gen9 - Server 835847-425
- 1 x Xeon E5-2620V4 / 2.1 GHz
- RAM 16 GB
- hot-swap 2.5"
- HDD 2 x 300 GB
- Matrox G200
Hewlett Packard Enterprise ProLiant ML350 Gen9. Processor family: Intel Xeon E5 v4, Processor frequency: 2.1 GHz, Processor model: E5-2620V4. Internal memory: 16 GB, Internal memory type: DDR4-SDRAM, Memory layout (slots x size): 1 x 16 GB. Total storage capacity: 600 GB, Hard drive size: 2.5", Hard drive interface: Serial Attached SCSI (SAS). Ethernet LAN. Optical drive type: DVD-RW. Power supply: 500 W, Redundant power supply (RPS) support. Chassis type: Tower (5U)
Do you need to increase your business productivity and improve operations while trying to balance your employees' mobility, security and collaboration needs, all within a limited IT budget? The HP ProLiant ML350 Gen9 Server delivers a class-leading combination of performance, expandability, manageability, reliability and serviceability making it the choice for expanding SMB's, remote offices, and data centers. The ML350 Gen9 Server leverages Intel's Xeon processor, plus the HP DDR4 SmartMemory.
Additional support for 12 Gb/s SAS, Embedded 4 x 1 Gbe NIC with a broad range of graphics and compute options. Manage your HP ProLiant Server in any IT environments by automating the most essential server lifecycle management tasks: deploy, update, monitor, and maintain with ease.
The ML350 Gen9 Server is ideal for infrastructure to mission critical applications, deploy with confidence.
Need to increase your business productivity and improve operations while balancing your employees mobility, security and collaboration needs, all within your limited IT budget? HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen9 Server delivers a class-leading combination of performance, expandability, manageability, reliability and serviceability making it the choice for enterprise data centers, expanding SMBs and remote offices of larger businesses. ML350 Gen9 Server leverages the Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v3 and v4 processors with up to 21% 1 performance gain, plus the latest HPE DDR4 SmartMemory offering up to 23% 2 performance increase.
Additional support for 12 Gb/s SAS, embedded 4x1GbE NIC with a broad range of graphics and compute options. Manage your HPE ProLiant Server in any IT environments by automating the most essential server lifecycle management tasks: deploy, update, monitor, and maintain with ease.
The ML350 Gen9 Server is ideal for enterprise IT infrastructure to mission critical applications.
Performance with Unmatched Capacity and Reliability
- The HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen9 Server supports up to two Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v3 or v4 processors offering improved performance.
- HPE Smart Array Controllers are designed to increase 12 Gb/s performance, data availability and storage capacity while providing the flexibility in choice of solutions that are simple to manage.
- Up to (24) DIMM slots to support HPE DDR4 SmartMemory 2400MHz, helping to prevent data loss and downtime with enhanced error handling while improving workload performance and power efficiency.
Availability, Expandability and Serviceability - A Winning Combination
- The HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen9 Server offers expandability with greater capacity with (8) to (24) LFF, (8) to (48) SFF drive options and increased I/O expansion.
- Large expansion capacity with (9) PCIe expansion slots, (8) USB ports, 5U Rack conversion, and Power Supply options.
- Embedded 4x1Gbe and choice of HPE PCIe standup 1GbE or 10GbE Adapters provide you flexibility of networking bandwidth and fabric so you can adapt and grow to changing business needs.
- Wider GPU support (4) to boost performance in graphic and VDI applications for financial services, education, scientific research, and medical imaging.
- Worldwide availability, service and support with a complete range of Foundation Care offerings from installation to extended support.
Agile Infrastructure Management for Essential Administration
- The HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen9 Server provides powerful converged management capabilities for the infrastructure lifecycle with embedded server management for provisioning, updating and diagnostic support with HPE iLO.
- Configure in Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) boot mode to provision local and remote servers with Intelligent Provisioning and Scripting Toolkits.
- Online personalized dashboard for converged infrastructure health monitoring and support management with HPE Insight Online.
- Optimize firmware and driver updates and reduce downtime with Smart Update, consisting of Smart Update Manager (SUM) and Service Pack for ProLiant (SPP).
Energy Efficiency by Design
- The HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen9 Server offers ENERGY STAR® qualified server configurations illustrate the HPE continued commitment to helping customers conserve energy and save money.
- Next generation high efficiency redundant HPE Flexible Slot Power Supplies provide up to 94% efficiency (Platinum Plus) and support for HPEs Power Discovery Services.
- Improved ambient temperature standard with ASHRAE A3 and A4 3 helps you reduce cooling costs.