Leírás és Paraméterek
HP Net Switch 1000T 48P HP 2920-48G (J9728A) 19" Managed 4x SFPd 886112322366 network & communication Switche bis 48 Port J9728A
HP 2920-48G Switch HP J9728A Hewlett Packard Enterprise 2920-48G. Switch layer: L3, Switch type: Managed. Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports type: Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000). Networking standards: IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3u. MAC address table: 16000 entries, Switching capacity: 176 Gbit/s, Throughput: 130.9 Mpps. Colour of product: Grey, Form factor: 1U HP 2920-48G Switch HP J9728A
The HP 2920 Switch Series consists of five switches: the HP 2920-24G and 2920-24G-PoE+ Switches with 24 10/100/1000 ports, and the HP 2920-48G and 2920-48G-PoE+ and 2920-48G 740W PoE+ Switches with 48 10/100/1000 ports. Each switch has four dual-personality ports for 10/100/1000 or SFP connectivity. In addition, the 2920 switch series supports up to four optional 10 Gigabit Ethernet (SFP+ and/or 10GBASE-T) ports, as well as a two-port stacking module. These options provide you with flexible and easy-to-deploy uplinks and stacking. Together with static and RIP routing, robust security and management, enterprise-class features, free lifetime warranty, and free software updates, the HP 2920 Switch Series is a cost-effective, scalable solution for customers who are building high-performance networks. These switches can be deployed at the enterprise edge, in remote branch offices, and in converged networks.
Quality of Service (QoS)
• Traffic prioritization (IEEE 802.1p): allows real-time traffic classification into eight priority levels mapped to eight queues
• Flexible 10 Gbps Ethernet connectivity: up to four optional 10-Gigabit ports (SFP+ and/or 10GBASE-T)
• Energy-efficient design: High-efficiency power supplies: 80 PLUS Silver Certified power supply increases power savings. Energy-efficient Ethernet (EEE) support: reduces power consumption in accordance with IEEE 802.3az.
• OpenFlow: is a key technology that enables software-defined networking by allowing the separation of data (packet forwarding) and control (routing decision) paths
• IP multicast snooping and data-driven IGMP: automatically prevent flooding of IP multicast traffic
Resiliency and high availability
• IEEE 802.1s Multiple Spanning Tree: provides high link availability in multiple VLAN environments by allowing multiple spanning trees; provides legacy support for IEEE 802.1d and IEEE 802.1w
• SNMPv1, v2, and v3: provides complete support of SNMP; provide full support of industry-standard Management Information Base (MIB) plus private extensions; SNMPv3 supports increased security using encryption