Leírás és Paraméterek
GS728TXP-100NES Netgear ProSAFE S3300-28X-PoE+
- 24 x 10/100/1000 (PoE+) + 2 x 10Gb Ethernet + 2 x 10Gb Ethernet SFP+
- PoE+ (195 W)
- AC 100/230 V
Netgear S3300-28X-PoE+. Switch layer: L2/L3. Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports type: 10G Ethernet (100/1000/10000). Networking standards: IEEE 802.1ab,IEEE 802.1D,IEEE 802.1p,IEEE 802.1Q,IEEE 802.1s,IEEE 802.1w,IEEE 802.3,IEEE.... MAC address table: 16000 entries. Colour of product: Black
Netgear S3300-28X-PoE+ L2/L3 10G Ethernet (100/1000/10000) Power over Ethernet (PoE) Black
The ProSAFE S3300 Switch series is a new generation of Gigabit Stackable Smart Switches, inclusive of 4 dedicated 10G ports for uplinks and/or stacking between other S3300 switches. As SMBs produce and consume more data, Gigabit to the desktop increasingly needs to be underpinned with 10GbE connectivity to the core to ensure a consistent, seamless user experience. This new generation of switches provides SMB customers with the most cost-effective 10G connections between their Gigabit access layer switches and aggregation layer 10G switches and Routers. The ProSAFE S3300 Smart Series is the blueprint for a dependable future-proof network. From Greenfield network requirements to network refresh projects, the series sets new standards in defining flexibility and choice for SMBs looking to leverage reliable, future proof technologies at affordable price points.
The Most Cost Efficient 10G Connectivity for SMB
The ProSAFE® S3300 Series are a new generation of Gigabit Stackable Smart Switches inclusive of 4 10G ports, which can be used for uplinks and/or stacking between other S3300 switches. Dependable switched LAN network design mandates an architecture that can both scale as organization networks grow-and be flexible enough to provide support for faster server and storage connections needs. As SMBs produce and consume more data, Gigabit to the desktop increasingly needs to be underpinned with 10GbE connectivity to the core to ensure a consistent, seamless user experience. This new generation of switches provides SMB customers with the most cost-effective 10G connections between the access and aggregation layer of the network.
Setting New Standards for a Future Proof Network
The ProSAFE S3300 Smart Stackable Series is the blueprint for a dependable future-proof network. From greenfield network requirements to network refresh projects, the ProSAFE S3300 series sets new standards in defining flexibility and choice for SMBs looking to leverage reliable, future proof technologies at affordable price points. Packed with rich enterprise-class feature sets and advanced security measures, it is the only advanced smart switch platform to offer both dedicated 10GBase-T and SFP+ uplink and stacking connectivity in both PoE+ and non PoE configurations - a combination that delivers an unrivalled and powerful interconnect solution for access to core connectivity.
Powerful Platform to Support Demanding Applications
With a choice of 24 or 48 port models, these switches can deliver on demanding tasks such as data replication and backup, video on demand and high volume transaction processing. Up to 6 switches across the series can be stacked for a total of 288 network ports, with 40Gbps stacking bandwidth and full redundancy for unsurpassed reliability. Add in the ability to deliver PoE+ to every port with supplemental RPS and application diversity is readily supported from PTZ IP camera surveillance solutions through to high powered wireless access points and VoIP phones. The inclusion of 10GBase-T uplink capability as standard ensures an affordable way to leverage existing copper installations - if Gigabit speeds and link aggregation meets current requirements, simply migrate to 10GbE connectivity at a pace and time to suit your needs. With lifetime warranty, lifetime NBD and lifetime online technical chat to back you up, youll have access to an extensive support service to help protect your investment and reduce downtime risk over the long term.
- Auto Voice VLAN for easy development of VoIP
- Auto Video for simple deployment of IP surveillance
- Static routing, helps to route internal traffic for more efficient use of network resources
- IGMP and MLD snooping, providing advanced multicast filtering
- Extensive PoE+ capabilities extendable to 1,440W with supplemental RPS solution
- Solid performance with non-blocking architecture, 8K MAC addresses, 256 VLANs, 480 shared ACL entries, 32 static routes, and 1,024 Multicast Groups
- Comprehensive IPv6 supporting management, QoS and ACL, ensuring investment protection and a smooth migration to IPv6-based network
- Dedicated SFPs instead of combo ports, offering more connectivity ports and providing better value and usability at no extra cost
- Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE802.3az) support for more energy saving in the future when more EEE-compliant end devices come to market
- Advanced QoS with IPv4/IPv6 ingress traffic filtering (ACLs) and prioritization
- Dynamic VLAN assignment for easy user authentication and location-independent access to network
- USB for easy access firmware updates