Leírás és Paraméterek
Elo’s 4202L 42-inch interactive digital signage touchscreen delivers a professional-grade large format display in a slim integrated package. Designed from the bottom up for retail hospitality healthcare and other commercial markets the Elo IDS is a high-quality interactive canvas for attracting and engaging consumers. The 4202L offers system integrators and value-added resellers (VARs) a high performance solution that is easy to deploy and maintain in public environments. At 2 inches (50.5 mm) thin the 4202L is over 40% thinner than the 4201L and is compliant with the ADA and IBC requirements of less than 4-inch protrusion for wall-mounted products when mounted with an Elo Low-profile wall-mounting kit.
With a 500 nit LED panel the 4202L is a bright high quality display suitable for public environments. Available with a choice of two multi-touch touchscreen technologies zero-bezel projected capacitive (PCAP) or Infrared (IR) both enable up to ten simultaneous touches for multi-user interaction. This touch technology offers a fast and extremely sensitive response similar to the experience on mobile devices and is compatible with WindowsÆ 7 and Windows 8 operating systems. The IR touchscreen is 4mm thick with fully tempered glass and the PCAP touchscreen is 2.8mm thick with chemically strengthened glass.
Low-profile wall mounting kit available with features to allow cable access. State of the art HD display technology is utilized including a high contrast/brightness LED backlit LCD panel extended color gamut with movie/ gaming/ photo modes black level adjustment and on-screen menu enhancements.
Optional high performance computer modules are available which turn the 4202L into a completely integrated all-in-one computer without the need for any cables or additional mounting hardware. Computer modules are available in a choice of four models: ECMG2C-i3 based on a 3.4GHz IntelÆ CoreTM 4th Gen i3 processor and HD4400 graphics; ECMG2C-i5 based on a 3.7GHz Intel Core 4th Gen i5 processor and HD4600 graphics; ECMG2C-i7 based on a 4.0GHz Intel Core 4th Gen i7 processor and HD4600 graphics; ECMG2C-AND based on a QualcommÆ SnapdragonTM processor. The high performance commercial-grade computer modules make the 4202L a reliable platform that is interoperable with most content management servers and supports optimal partitioning of locally cached and network streamed content.
• Over 40% thinner than the 4201L
• Professional-grade hardware with strengthened touchscreen glass to withstand the rigors of public use
• Optional plug-in computer modules: MicrosoftÆ Windows with Intel Core or Android with Qualcomm Snapdragon (supports EloViewÆ)
• 24/7 operation
• Thin (<4 mounted) design is attractive and compliant with ADA and IBC protrusion requirements
• Reliable integrated IDS solution with optional NFC / RFID scanners and webcam kits
• Deliver interactive brand experiences
• Multi-touch performance with “Built for Touch” reliability
• Thin commercial-grade touchscreen ideal for kiosks wayfinding and other office applications
• Touch OSD (no remote needed)
• Flexible mounting in portrait landscape and table-top orientation
|Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Technology||Active matrix TFT LCD|
|Contrast ratio (typical)||4000:1|
|Display brightness||500 cd/m2|
|Response time||8 ms|
|Compatible with VESA-wall mounting system||400 x 400 mm|
|Dimensions W x D x H||995.1 x 61.6 x 588.1 mm|