Leírás és Paraméterek
CR649C HP DesignJet T795 ePrinter - 44" large-format printer
- Roll (111.8 cm)
- 2400 x 1200 dpi
- up to 0.65 min/page (mono) / up to 0.47 min/page (colour)
- USB 2.0
- Gigabit LAN
HP DesignJet T795 1118mm Printer, Designjet. Print speed (line, black, economy mode, A1): 103 pph. Maximum resolution: 2400 x 1200 DPI, Standard printer languages: HP-GL/2,HP-RTL,PCL 3,TIFF. Maximum print size: A0 (841 x 1189 mm), Roll external diameter: 13.5 cm. Print technology: Thermal inkjet. Standard tray media types: Bond paper, Coated paper, Heavy paper, Photo paper
Enjoy plug-and-play simplicity with this large-format ePrinter from HP. This new HP Designjet fosters teamwork and mobility, delivers high-quality results at fast speeds and offers a level of simplicity that saves time and reduces costs.See high-quality, rapid results
• Expect great results with six Original HP inks that deliver dark blacks, true neutral greys and vivid colours.
An easy-to-use printer that scales up with your business needs
• Process complex files fast with 16 GB virtual memory, HP-GL/2 and PDF support for most operating systems and CAD software1.
Print from virtually anywhere2
• Use your Apple® or Android smartphone or tablet to print from virtually anywhere2.
1 PDF files only available with PostScript (PS) accessory (optional accessory to be purchased separately).
2 Requires an HP Designjet ePrint & Share account, Internet connection to the printer and connected Internet-capable device. When using the HP Designjet ePrint & Share mobile app, a compatible Apple® iOS or Android device and Internet connection are required. Data or connection charges may apply. Print times may vary. 5 GB of temporary storage per account. For more information, visit www.hp.com/go/eprintandshare
- Produce crisp lines and detailed drawings, using Original HP inks and printhead technology
- Print up to A0/E without sacrificing quality
- Create an A1/D-size print in 28 seconds with Economode
- Rely on true print previews from the driver to help complete your work quickly and accurately
- Process complex files fast with 16 GB memory, HP-GL/2, and PDF support for most operating systems and CAD software
- Print TIFF, JPEG, and PDF files from your printer's touchscreen or a USB thumb drive - no computer required
- Use your Apple or Android smartphone or tablet to print from virtually anywhere
- Access and print projects when you're away from your studio, using HP Designjet ePrint & Share
- Automatically save copies of your work to the cloud when you print using HP Designjet ePrint & Share
- Email projects to your HP Designjet T790 ePrinter and print, thanks to its web-connectivity features
- ENERGY STAR qualified