Leírás és Paraméterek
HP T920 914 mm ePrinter, Designjet. Maximum resolution: 2400 x 1200 DPI, Print technology: Thermal inkjet, Standard printer languages: HP-GL/2,HP-RTL,PCL 3,TIFF. Print speed (line, black, economy mode, A1): 120 pph. Maximum print size: A1 (594 x 841 mm), Roll external diameter: 14 cm. Standard tray media types: Bond paper, Coated paper, Glossy paper, Heavy paper, Matte paper, Roll. Maximum roll length: 91 m
HP DesignJet T920 ePrinter - 36" large-format printer - colour - ink-jet - Roll (91.4 cm x 91 m) - 2400 x 1200 dpi - up to 2 ppm (mono) / up to 2 ppm (colour) - Gigabit LAN, USB host
Improve your printing experience - this front-loading printer with output stacking tray helps organise and protect your prints and delivers professional results. Access and print projects while out of the office, with HP Designjet ePrint & Share1.
Enjoy an innovative user experience.
- Eliminate output clutter - get flat, collated prints thanks to the integrated output stacking tray.
- Gain full control - monitor media rolls, view printer status on the touchscreen, and track jobs during printing.
- Load paper rolls effortlessly, even when seated, with true front roll loading and automatic roll alignment.
- Save space with a compact, 914 mm (36-inch) printer designed with a flat surface for quick checking of your printouts.
Get fast and quality prints from the very first time.
- Print fast: create professional A1 prints in 21 seconds, and collate jobs with the output stacking tray.
- Complete your work efficiently by printing correctly from the outset, thanks to true print previews.
- Get dark blacks, true neutral greys and vivid colours with six Original HP inks and the HP printhead.
- Process complex files easily with up to 32 GB of virtual memory, HP-GL/2, and PDF support2 for most OS.
Print from virtually anywhere.
- Use your Apple® or Android smartphone or tablet to print from virtually anywhere1.
- Access and print projects from the cloud when you're out of the office, using HP Designjet ePrint & Share.
- Automatically save copies of your projects to the cloud when you print using HP Designjet ePrint & Share1.
- Print without drivers using a USB stick or directly email projects to your HP Designjet T920 ePrinter.