Leírás és Paraméterek
SG300-52P, Small Business 300 Series Managed Switch
- 50 x 10/100/1000 (PoE+) + 2 x combo Gigabit SFP
- PoE+ (375 W)
Cisco SG300-52P, LACP, IGMP v1, 2, SNMP 1, 2c, 3, IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.1s, IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3, 10/100/1000 Mbit/s, Managed, L3, Black
Cisco SG300-52P. Switch type: Managed, Switch layer: L3. Copper ethernet cabling technology: 1000BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 10BASE-T. Networking standards: IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.1s, IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3. MAC address table: 16384 entries, Supported data transfer rates: 10/100/1000 Mbit/s, Switching capacity: 104 Gbit/s. Fiber optic connector: SFP
Cisco Small Business 300 Series Managed Switches: Overview
Cisco 300 Series Switches deliver the ideal combination of price, performance, and capabilities in a solution designed specifically for small businesses. This broad portfolio of affordable managed switches provides a powerful foundation to support your business network.
Cisco 300 Series Switches offer:
- High performance and reliability: Get the high availability and performance you need to support vital business applications while reducing downtime.
- Advanced features: Control network traffic with advanced features such as quality of service (QoS), Layer 3 static routing, and IPv6 support.
- Easy setup and management: Intuitive browser-based tools, mass deployment capabilities, and consistent features across all models simplify setup and configuration.
- An eco-friendly solution: Switches optimize power usage for energy efficiency without compromising performance.
- Peace of mind: All Cisco 300 Series Switches are protected for the life of the product by the Cisco Limited Lifetime Hardware Warranty, which includes next-business-day advance replacement.