Leírás és Paraméterek
Cisco Catalyst 2960-X, 24 x 10/100/1000 Ethernet, 2 x SFP+ switch WS-C2960X-24TD-L
Cisco Catalyst 2960-X, IEEE 802.1ab, IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.1s, IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802, Managed, L2, Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000), APM86392, Black
Cisco Catalyst 2960-X. Switch type: Managed, Switch layer: L2. Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports type: Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000), Console port: RJ-45. Networking standards: IEEE 802.1ab, IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.1s, IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802. Switching capacity: 216 Gbit/s. Colour of product: Black, Safety: UL 60950-1, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60950-1, EN 60950-1, IEC 60950-1, AS/NZS 60950-1
Cisco Catalyst 2960-X series switch is the next generation of the world's most widely deployed access switches. It enables intelligent services such as application visibility; smart operations layer 3 routing and deliver best-in-class energy efficiency with up to 80 percent energy savings.
Cisco® Catalyst® 2960-X Series Switches are fixed-configuration, stackable Gigabit Ethernet switches that provide enterprise-class access for campus and branch applications (Figure 1). Designed for operational simplicity to lower total cost of ownership, they enable scalable, secure and energy-efficient business operations with intelligent services and a range of advanced Cisco IOS® Software features.
- 24 or 48 Gigabit Ethernet ports with line-rate forwarding performance.
- Gigabit Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) or 10G SFP+ uplinks.
- FlexStack Plus for stacking of up to 8 switches with 80 Gbps of stack throughput (optional).
- Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) support with up to 740W of PoE budget.
- Reduced power consumption and advanced energy management features.
- USB and Ethernet management interfaces for simplified operations.
- Application visibility and capacity planning with integrated NetFlow-Lite.
- LAN Base or LAN Lite Cisco IOS® software features.
- Enhanced limited lifetime warranty (E-LLW) offering next-business-day hardware replacement.