Leírás és Paraméterek
Access point; dual-band, controller-based 802.11a/g/n/ac (individual)
Cisco Aironet 1702i, Omni, 802.1x RADIUS, AES, EAP, EAP-FAST, EAP-PEAP, EAP-SIM, EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS, MSCHAPv2, PEAP, TKIP, WPA, , 100 - 240, 2.4/5, 10 - 90%, 0 - 40 °C
- Sleek design with internal antennas
- Automatic remedial action
- Controller-based and standalone deployments
- Historic interference information or back-in-time analysis and faster problem solving
- Continuous monitoring
- Air quality index provides a snapshot of network performance and interference impact
- Rogue AP detection and detection of denial-of-service attacks
- Management frame protection detects malicious users and alerts network administrators
- Policies prohibit devices that interfere or jeopardize network security
Cisco Aironet 1702i. Data transfer rate (max): 1000 Mbit/s, Ethernet LAN data rates: 10,100,1000 Mbit/s, Wi-Fi data rate (max): 867 Mbit/s. WAN connection: Ethernet (RJ-45). Security algorithms: 802.1x RADIUS, AES, EAP, EAP-FAST, EAP-PEAP, EAP-SIM, EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS, MSCHAPv2, PEAP, TKIP, WPA, . Antenna type: Omni, Antenna gain level (max): 4 dBi. Power consumption (typical): 15 W, Input voltage: 100 - 240, Input frequency: 50/60
Cisco Aironet 1700 Series Access Point
If you operate a small or medium-sized enterprise network, deploy the Cisco® Aironet® 1700 Access Point for the latest 802.11ac Wi-Fi technology at an attractive price. The Aironet 1700 Series meets the growing requirements of wireless networks by delivering better performance than 802.11n and providing key RF management features for improved wireless experiences.
The 1700 series supports 802.11ac Wave 1 standard capabilities. That includes a theoretical connection rate of up to 867 Mbps. The added throughput lets you stay ahead of growing bandwidth requirements as:
- More wireless clients associate with the network;
- Users tap into bandwidth-heavy multimedia applications;
- Mobile workers increasingly use multiple Wi-Fi devices.
Features and Benefits:
Building on the Cisco Aironet heritage of RF excellence, the 1700 Series APs run on a purpose-built, innovative chipset with a best-in-class RF architecture. The 1700 is a component of Ciscos series of flagship, 802.11ac-enabled Aironet Series Access Points that deliver robust mobility experiences.