Leírás és Paraméterek
CISCO2951/K9 Cisco 2951 - Router - GigE - WAN ports: 3
Cisco 2951. Ethernet LAN data rates: 10,100,1000 Mbit/s, Cabling technology: 10/100/1000Base-T(X). WAN connection: Ethernet (RJ-45). Networking standards: IEEE 802.1Q,IEEE 802.1ag,IEEE 802.3,IEEE 802.3ah,IEEE 802.3u. Routing protocols: BGP,EIGRP,IGRP,IS-IS,MPLS,OSPF, Supported protocols: IPv4, IPv6, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, IS-IS, IGMPv3, PIM SM, PIM SSM, DDVMRP, IPSec, GRE, BVD,.... Colour of product: Black, Silver, Form factor: 2U
2951, 3x Gigabit Ethernet, 4 EHWIC, 3 DSP, 1 ISM, 256MB CF, 512MB DRAM, IP Base
3x Gigabit Ethernet, 4 EHWIC, 3 DSP, 1 ISM, 256MB CF, 512MB DRAM, IP Base
The Cisco 2900 series offer unparalleled total cost of ownership savings and network agility through the intelligent integration of market leading security, unified communications, wireless, and application services.
The Cisco 2900 series ISRs offer embedded hardware encryption acceleration, voice- and video-capable digital signal processor (DSP) slots, optional firewall, intrusion prevention, call processing, voicemail, and application services. In addition, the platforms support the industries widest range of wired and wireless connectivity options such as T1/E1, xDSL, copper and fiber GE.
Cisco 2900 Series builds on the best-in-class offering of the existing Cisco 2800 Series Integrated Services Routers by offering four platforms (Figure 1): the Cisco 2901, 2911, 2921, and 2951 Integrated Services Routers.
All Cisco 2900 Series Integrated Services Routers offer embedded hardware encryption acceleration, voice- and video-capable digital signal processor (DSP) slots, optional firewall, intrusion prevention, call processing, voicemail, and application services. In addition, the platforms support the industries widest range of wired and wireless connectivity options such as T1/E1, T3/E3, xDSL, copper and fiber GE.
Enabling Borderless Networks at the Branch
The Cisco 2951 Integrated Services Router (ISR) delivers highly secure data, voice, video, and application services for small offices. Key features include:
- 3 integrated 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports with 1 port capable of RJ-45 or SFP connectivity
- 2 service module slots
- 4 Enhanced High-Speed WAN Interface Card slots
- 3 onboard digital signal processor (DSP) slots
- 1 internal service module slot for application services
- Fully integrated power distribution to modules supporting 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) and Cisco Enhanced PoE
- Onboard hardware acceleration for VPN encryption
- Secure collaborative communications with Group Encrypted Transport VPN, Dynamic Multipoint VPN, or Enhanced Easy VPN
- Integrated threat control using Cisco IOS Firewall, Cisco IOS Zone-Based Firewall, Cisco IOS IPS, and Cisco IOS Content Filtering
- Identity management using authentication, authorization, and accounting (AAA), and public key infrastructure
- High-density packet voice DSP module, optimized for voice and video support
- Standards-certified VoiceXML browser services
- Cisco Unified Border Element capabilities
- Cisco Unity Express voicemail support.
- Support for Cisco Communications Manager Express and Survivable Remote Site Telephony
- Services integration
The Cisco 2900 series ISRs offer increased levels of services integration with voice, video, security, wireless, mobility, and data services, enabling greater efficiencies and cost savings.
- Services on demand
The Cisco Services Ready Engine (SRE) enables a new operational model which allows you to reduce capital expenditures (CapEx) and deploy a variety of application services as needed on a single integrated compute services module.
- High performance with integrated services
The Cisco 2900 series enables deployment in high speed WAN environments with concurrent services enabled up to 75 Mbps. A multigigabit fabric (MGF) enables high-bandwidth module-to-module communication without compromising routing performance.
- Network agility
Designed to address customer business requirements, the Cisco 2900 series modular architecture offers increased capacity and performance as your network needs grow. Modular interfaces offer increased bandwidth, a diversity of connection options, and network resiliency.