Leírás és Paraméterek
ASA5525-K9 Cisco ASA 5525-X Firewall Edition
Cisco ASA5525-K9. Firewall throughput: 2000 Mbit/s, VPN throughput: 300 Mbit/s. Number of users: 4000 user(s). Connectivity technology: Wired, WAN connection: Ethernet (RJ-45). Management protocols: HTTP, SMTP, FTP, IMAPv4, BitTorrent, DNS. AC input voltage: 100-240, AC input frequency: 50/60 Hz, Power consumption (typical): 75 W
Midsize businesses protecting the Internet edge require the same level of protection as large, enterprise networks. You require enterprise-strength security, but purchasing a firewall that was built to handle the performance needs and budget of a large enterprise would be unnecessary and a waste of company resources. You need a firewall that provides the performance you need at a price you can afford, without compromising security.
Cisco ASA 5500 series adaptive security appliance fits your network and budget while offering the same proven level of security that protects some of the largest networks at some of the most security-conscious companies in the world. The ASA 5500 series scales to meet the performance and security requirements of a wide range of network applications, to correspond with your changing needs.
The Cisco ASA 5525-X is midrange security appliance that uses the Cisco SecureX framework for a context-aware approach to security that delivers multiple security services, multigigabit performance, flexible interface options, and redundant power supplies. It is built on the same proven security platform as the rest of the ASA family of security appliances, and has been designed to deliver superior performance for exceptional operational efficiency.
How do you deliver enterprise-class security for small offices while meeting their network, budgetary, and performance requirements? With Cisco® ASA CX 5500-X Series Next-Generation Firewalls (ASA CX). They combine proven stateful inspection firewall features with the ASA CX Context-Aware suite of next-generation firewall services for networks of all sizes: small and midsize businesses with one or more locations, large enterprises, service providers, and mission-critical data centers. The Cisco ASA CX firewalls deliver:
- Scalable performance
- Industry-leading service flexibility
- Modular scalability
- Feature extensibility
- Low deployment and operational costs
Before you add these services to the Cisco ASA 5500-X Series or purchase the ASA 5500-X Series, consider our newest offering, the Cisco ASA with FirePOWER Services. For a similar price, you can get proven ASA firewall protection combined with industry-leading Sourcefire® threat and advanced malware protection (AMP) in a single device.
Features and Benefits
Available in a wide range of sizes, Cisco ASA CX models provide the same level of security that protects the networks of some of the largest and most security-conscious companies in the world. They also provide Cisco ASA CX series next-generation firewall services, which include Cisco Application Visibility and Control (AVC), web security, botnet filtering, and intrusion prevention, so you can add these security features to new applications and devices in your network.
Cisco ASA CX 5500-X Series Next-Generation Firewalls for small offices and branch locations protect critical assets in several ways:
- Exceptional next-generation firewall services provide the visibility and detailed control that your enterprise needs to safely take advantage of new applications and devices.
- Cisco AVC controls specific behaviors within allowed microapplications.
- Cisco Web Security Essentials (WSE) restricts web and web application use based on the reputation
- of a site.
- Broad and deep network security through an array of integrated cloud- and software-based next-generation firewall services is backed by Cisco Security Intelligence Operations (SIO).
- A highly effective intrusion prevention system (IPS) is provided with Cisco Global Correlation.
- A high-performance VPN and always-on remote access are included.
- Additional security services can be implemented quickly and easily in response to changing needs.
Cisco ASA CX 5500-X Models
The Cisco ASA 5512-X, 5515-X, 5525-X, 5545-X, and 5555-X CX Series Adaptive Security Appliances combine the most widely deployed stateful inspection firewall in the industry with a comprehensive suite of next-generation network security services for comprehensive security without compromise. They provide multiple security services and redundant power supplies and support consistent security enforcement throughout your organization. In addition to comprehensive stateful inspection firewall capabilities, optional features include integrated cloud- and software-based security services, Cisco AVC, Cisco WSE, Cisco Cloud Web Security (CWS), and IPS. Cisco next-generation firewalls are managed by Cisco Prime Security Manger. These models vary in their performance and throughput capabilities and in the services and number of users that can be supported by each model. Depending on the customer requirements and performance needs, these firewalls can be deployed at small office, Internet edge, and data center locations.
This ASA CX series of next-generation firewalls is built on the same proven security platform as the rest of the Cisco ASA family of firewalls and delivers exceptional application visibility and control along with superior performance and operational efficiency. These firewalls provide next-generation services that make it possible to take advantage of new applications and devices without compromising security. Unlike other firewalls, the Cisco ASA 5500-X Series keeps pace with rapidly evolving needs by offering end-to-end network intelligence gained by combining the visibility of local traffic with in-depth global network intelligence. The Cisco ASA 5500-X Series is supported by:
- Cisco TrustSec® Technology
- Cisco AnyConnect® Secure Mobility Solution for Unique Mobile Client Insight
- Cisco SIO for Near-Real-Time Threat Information and Proactive Protection
- Cisco ASA Next-Generation Firewall Services
- Broad and deep network security through an array of cloud- and software-based integrated security services
- Comprehensive antimalware capabilities, including antivirus, botnet traffic filter, and antispyware
- Highly effective intrusion prevention system (IPS) with Cisco global correlation
- High-performance VPN and always-on remote access
- The ability to enable additional security services quickly and easily in response to changing needs