Leírás és Paraméterek
Cisco ASA 5525-X. Firewall throughput: 2000 Mbit/s. Connectivity technology: Wired. AC input voltage: 100-240, AC input frequency: 50/60 Hz, Power consumption (typical): 75 W. Internal memory: 8000 MB. Storage media type: SSD, Solid-state drive capacity: 120 GB
Midsize businesses protecting the Internet edge require the same level of protection as large, enterprise networks. You require enterprise-strength security, but purchasing a firewall that was built to handle the performance needs and budget of a large enterprise would be unnecessary and a waste of company resources. You need a firewall that provides the performance you need at a price you can afford, without compromising security.
Cisco ASA 5500 series adaptive security appliance fits your network and budget while offering the same proven level of security that protects some of the largest networks at some of the most security-conscious companies in the world. The ASA 5500 series scales to meet the performance and security requirements of a wide range of network applications, to correspond with your changing needs.
The Cisco ASA 5525-X is midrange security appliance that uses the Cisco SecureX framework for a context-aware approach to security that delivers multiple security services, multigigabit performance, flexible interface options, and redundant power supplies. It is built on the same proven security platform as the rest of the ASA family of security appliances, and has been designed to deliver superior performance for exceptional operational efficiency.
Meet the industrys first adaptive, threat-focused next-generation firewall (NGFW) designed for a new era of threat and advanced malware protection. Cisco® ASA with FirePOWER Services delivers integrated threat defense for the entire attack continuum - before, during, and after an attack. How? By combining the proven security capabilities of the Cisco ASA firewall with the industry-leading Sourcefire® threat and Advanced Malware Protection (AMP) features together in a single device. The solution uniquely extends the capabilities of the Cisco ASA 5500-X Series Next-Generation Firewalls beyond what todays NGFW solutions are capable of. Whether you need protection for a small or midsized business, a distributed enterprise, or a single data center, Cisco® ASA with FirePOWER Services provides the needed scale and context in a NGFW solution.
Superior Multilayered Protection
Cisco ASA with FirePOWER Services brings distinctive threat-focused next-generation security services to the Cisco ASA 5500-X Series Next-Generation Firewalls and Cisco ASA 5585-X Adaptive Security Appliance firewall products. It provides comprehensive protection from known and advanced threats, including protection against targeted and persistent malware attacks (Figure 1). Cisco ASA is the worlds most widely deployed, enterprise-class stateful firewall. Cisco ASA with FirePOWER Services features these comprehensive capabilities:
- Site-to-site and remote access VPN and advanced clustering provide highly secure, high-performance access and high availability to help ensure business continuity.
- Granular Application Visibility and Control (AVC) supports more than 3,000 application-layer and risk-based controls that can launch tailored intrusion prevention system (IPS) threat detection policies to optimize security effectiveness.
- The industry-leading Cisco ASA with FirePOWER next-generation IPS (NGIPS) provides highly effective threat prevention and full contextual awareness of users, infrastructure, applications, and content to detect multivector threats and automate defense response.
- Reputation- and category-based URL filtering offer comprehensive alerting and control over suspicious web traffic and enforce policies on hundreds of millions of URLs in more than 80 categories.
- AMP provides industry-leading breach detection effectiveness, a low total cost of ownership, and superior protection value that helps you discover, understand, and stop malware and emerging threats missed by other security layers.
- Broad and deep network security through an array of cloud- and software-based integrated security services
- Comprehensive antimalware capabilities, including antivirus, botnet traffic filter, and antispyware
- Highly effective intrusion prevention system (IPS) with Cisco global correlation
- High-performance VPN and always-on remote access
- The ability to enable additional security services quickly and easily in response to changing needs