Leírás és Paraméterek
ASA5516-FPWR-K9 Cisco ASA 5516-X with FirePOWER Services
Cisco ASA 5516-X. Firewall throughput: 850 Mbit/s, Data transfer rate (max): 1800 Mbit/s. Connectivity technology: Wired. Security algorithms: 3DES,AES, Firewall security: FirePOWER. AC input voltage: 90-240, AC input frequency: 50/60. Internal memory: 8000 MB
- Industry's first threat-focused NGFW; provides ASA firewall functionality, advanced threat protection, and advanced breach detection and remediation combined in a single device
- Rich routing, stateful firewall, Network Address Translation, and dynamic clustering for high-performance, highly secure, and reliable access with Cisco AnyConnect VPN
- Superior threat prevention and mitigation for both known and unknown threats
- Detection, blocking, tracking, analysis, and remediation to protect the enterprise against targeted and persistent malware attacks
- Policy enforcement based on complete visibility of users, mobile devices, client-side applications, communication between virtual machines, vulnerabilities, threats, and URLs
- Application-layer control (over applications, geolocations, users, websites) and ability to enforce usage and tailor detection policies based on custom applications and URLs
- Dashboards and drill-down reports of discovered hosts, applications, threats, and indications of compromise for comprehensive visibility
- Lower operating cost and administrative complexity with threat correlation, impact assessment, automated security policy tuning, and user identification
- Highly scalable security appliance architecture that performs at up to multigigabit speeds
- Simplifies advanced threat defense management for small and medium sized business with small scale deployments
- Extends secure corporate network access beyond corporate laptops to personal mobile devices, regardless of physical location
- Protect traffic, including VoIP and client-server application data, across the distributed enterprise and branch offices
- Integrated Wi-Fi is available in the desktop form factor for compact and simplified small office deployments
- Open API that enables the third-party technology ecosystem to integrate with existing customer work streams
- Open source security integration with Snort and OpenAppID for access to community resources and ability to easily customize security to address new and specific threats and applications quickly
- Unmatched security and web reputation intelligence provides real-time threat intelligence and security protection
Meet the industrys first adaptive, threat-focused next-generation firewall (NGFW) designed for a new era of threat and advanced malware protection. Cisco ASA with FirePOWER Services delivers integrated threat defense for the entire attack continuum - before, during, and after an attack. How? By combining the proven security capabilities of the Cisco ASA firewall with the industry-leading Sourcefire® threat and Advanced Malware Protection (AMP) features together in a single device. The solution uniquely extends the capabilities of the Cisco ASA 5500-X Series Next-Generation Firewalls beyond what todays NGFW solutions are capable of. Whether you need protection for a small or midsized business, a distributed enterprise, or a single data center, Cisco ASA with FirePOWER Services provides the needed scale and context in a NGFW solution.
Cisco ASA with FirePOWER Services brings distinctive threat-focused next-generation security services to the Cisco ASA 5500-X Series Next-Generation Firewalls and Cisco ASA 5585-X Adaptive Security Appliance firewall products. It provides comprehensive protection from known and advanced threats, including protection against targeted and persistent malware attacks (Figure 1). Cisco ASA is the worlds most widely deployed, enterprise-class stateful firewall. Cisco ASA with FirePOWER Services features these comprehensive capabilities:
- Site-to-site and remote access VPN and advanced clustering provide highly secure, high-performance access and high availability to help ensure business continuity.
- Granular Application Visibility and Control (AVC) supports more than 3,000 application-layer and risk-based controls that can launch tailored intrusion prevention system (IPS) threat detection policies to optimize security effectiveness.
- The industry-leading Cisco ASA with FirePOWER next-generation IPS (NGIPS) provides highly effective threat prevention and full contextual awareness of users, infrastructure, applications, and content to detect multivector threats and automate defense response.
- Reputation- and category-based URL filtering offer comprehensive alerting and control over suspicious web traffic and enforce policies on hundreds of millions of URLs in more than 80 categories.
- AMP provides industry-leading breach detection effectiveness, a low total cost of ownership, and superior protection value that helps you discover, understand, and stop malware and emerging threats missed by other security layers.
Unprecedented Network Visibility
Cisco ASA with FirePOWER Services is centrally managed by the Cisco FireSIGHT Management Center, which provides security teams with comprehensive visibility into and control over activity within the network. Such visibility includes users, devices, communication between virtual machines, vulnerabilities, threats, client-side applications, files, and web sites. Holistic, actionable indications of compromise (IoCs) correlate detailed network and endpoint event information and provide further visibility into malware infections. Ciscos enterprise-class management tools help administrators reduce complexity with unmatched visibility and control across NGFW deployments. Cisco FireSIGHT Management Center also provides content awareness with malware file trajectory that aids infection scoping and root cause determination to speed time to remediation.
Cisco Security Manager provides scalable and centralized network operations workflow management. It integrates a powerful suite of capabilities; including policy and object management, event management, reporting, and troubleshooting for Cisco ASA firewall functions when utilizing Cisco FireSIGHT Management Center.
For local, on-device management including deployments for small and midsized businesses, Cisco Adaptive Security Device Manager (ASDM) 7.3.x provides, access control and advanced threat defense management. ASDM V 7.3.x provides an enhanced user interface that provides quick views on trends and the ability to drill down for further analysis.
Reduced Costs and Complexity
Cisco ASA with FirePOWER Services incorporates an integrated approach to threat defense, reducing capital and operating costs and administrative complexity. It smoothly integrates with the existing IT environment, work stream, and network fabric. The appliance family is highly scalable, performs at up to multigigabit speeds, and provides consistent and robust security across branch, Internet edge, and data centers in both physical and virtual environments.
With Cisco FireSIGHT Management Center, administrators can streamline operations to correlate threats, assess their impact, automatically tune security policy, and easily attribute user identities to security events. Cisco FireSIGHT Management Center continually monitors how the network is changing over time. New threats are automatically assessed to determine which ones can affect your business. Responses are then focused on remediation and network defenses are adapted to changing threat conditions. Critical security activities such as policy tuning are automated, saving time and effort, while protections and countermeasures are maintained in an optimal state.
Cisco FireSIGHT Management Center integrates easily with third-party security solutions through the eStreamer API to streamline operation workflows and fit existing network fabrics.