Leírás és Paraméterek
Intel Xeon E5-2620 v4 (2.1GHz, 20MB), 16GB (1 x 16GB) DDR4, 8 SFF HDD, Flexible Smart Array P440ar/2GB, 500W PS
Hewlett Packard Enterprise ProLiant DL380 Gen9, SATA, Serial Attached SCSI (SAS), Intel Xeon E5 v4, E5-2620V4, Rack (2U), Microsoft Windows Server Canonical Ubuntu Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL), Smart Cache
Hewlett Packard Enterprise DL380 Gen9, ProLiant. Processor frequency: 2.1 GHz, Processor family: Intel Xeon E5 v4, Processor model: E5-2620V4. Hard drive size: 2.5", Hard drive interface: SATA, Serial Attached SCSI (SAS), RAID levels: 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50, 60. Internal memory: 16 GB, Internal memory type: DDR4-SDRAM, Maximum internal memory: 768 GB. Graphics adapter: G200eH2, Graphics adapter family: Matrox. Ethernet interface type: Gigabit Ethernet
- 1 x Xeon E5-2620V4 / 2.1 GHz
- RAM 16 GB
- hot-swap 2.5"
- no HDD
- monitor: none
- Top Value
What is your server bottleneck...storage, processing, expansion? The worlds best-selling server just got better. The HP ProLiant DL380 Gen9 Server delivers the latest performance and expandability in the HP 2P rack portfolio.
Reliability, serviceability and near continuous availability, backed by a comprehensive warranty, making it ideal for any server environment. Deploy the data center standard. Designed to reduce costs and complexity, leveraging Intels latest E5-2600 v3 processors with up to 70% performance gain, plus the latest HP DDR4 SmartMemory offering up to 14%  performance increase.
Additional support for 12 Gb/s SAS, 10GbE NIC with a broad range of graphics and compute options. Manage the DL380 Gen9 Server in any IT environments by automating the most essential server lifecycle management tasks: deploy, update, monitor, and maintain with ease.
Run everything from the most basic to mission critical applications, and can be deployed with confidence.
Flexible Design Makes Your Investment "Future Proof" So It Can Grow as Your Business Needs Expand
- The HP ProLiant DL380 Gen9 Server has a flexible redesigned chassis, including new HP Universal Media Bay configuration options with 8 to 24 Small Form Factor (SFF) and 4 or 12 Large Form Factor (LFF) drive options; with additional rear drive support for expandability and investment protection.
- The redesigned HP Flexible Smart Array and HP Smart SAS HBA Controllers allow you the flexibility to choose the optimal 12 Gb/s controller most suited to your environment. In conjunction with the embedded SATA HP Dynamic Smart Array B140i Controller for boot, data and media needs.
- You have a choice of embedded 4x1GbE, HP FlexibleLOM or PCIe standup 1GbE or 10GbE Adapters provide you flexibility of networking bandwidth and fabric so you can adapt and grow to changing business needs.
World-class Performance and Industry-leading Energy Efficiency
- The HP ProLiant DL380 Gen9 Server supports industry standard Intel E5-2600v3 processors with up to 18 cores, 12G SAS and HP DDR4 Smart Memory.
- High efficiency redundant HP Flexible Slot Power Supplies provide up to 94% efficiency (Platinum Plus) and support for the HP Power Discovery Services offering.
- ENERGY STAR® qualified server configurations illustrate a continued commitment to helping customers conserve energy and save money.
- Improved ambient temperature standard with ASHRAE A3 and A4 4 helps you reduce cooling costs.
- Enhanced performance with active and passive, double-wide GPU support for workload acceleration.
Agile Infrastructure Management for Accelerating IT Service Delivery
- With HP DL380 Server, HP OneView provides converged management for automation simplicity across servers, storage and networking.
- Online personalized dashboard for converged infrastructure health monitoring and support management with HP Insight Online.
- Configure in Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) boot mode, provision local and remote with Intelligent Provisioning and Scripting Toolkits.
- Embedded management to deploy, monitor and support your server remotely, out of band with HP iLO.
- Optimize firmware and driver updates and reduce downtime with HP Smart Update, consisting of HP SUM and HP SPP.