Leírás és Paraméterek
802.11ac (up to 1.3 Gbps), 6dBi (2.4/5GHz), Gigabit LAN, PoE/PoE+ (802.3af/802.3at), External antenna, 512MB DRAM/64MB Flash, 1.13kg, White Cisco AIR-CAP3702E-E-K9 Cisco Aironet 3700e. Data transfer rate (max): 1300 Mbit/s, Ethernet LAN data rates: 10, 100, 1000 Mbit/s, Wi-Fi data rate (max): 1300 Mbit/s. Security algorithms: EAP-SIM, EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS, PEAP, TKIP, WPA, WPA2. Antenna gain level (max): 6 dBi. Input voltage: 100 - 240V, Input frequency: 50/60 Hz. LED indicators: Status, Colour of product: White 802.11ac (up to 1.3 Gbps), 6dBi (2.4/5GHz), Gigabit LAN, PoE/PoE+ (802.3af/802.3at), External antenna, 512MB DRAM/64MB Flash, 1.13kg, White Cisco AIR-CAP3702E-E-K9
- High Density Experience (HD Experience)
Building on the Cisco Aironet heritage of RF excellence, the 3700 series utilizes a purpose-built chipset with the best-in-class RF architecture. This chipset provides a High Density Experience for enterprise network designed for mission critical, high performance applications.
The Cisco Aironet 3700 series is a component of the Cisco unified wireless network, which can scale to as many as 18000 access points with full layer 3 mobility across central or remote locations on the enterprise campus, in branch offices, and at remote sites. The Cisco unified wireless network is the industry's most flexible, resilient, and scalable architecture, delivering highly secure access to mobility services and applications and offering the lowest total cost of ownership and investment protection by integrating smoothly with the existing wired network.
- Sleek design with external antennas needed
- Ideal for office environments
- Rugged metal housing and extended operating temperature
- Automatic remedial action and less manual intervention
- Historic interference information for back-intimae analysis and faster problem solving
- Cisco spectrum expert connect provides real-time, raw spectrum data to help with difficult to diagnose interference problems
- Air quality index in Cisco CleanAir technology provides a snapshot of network performance and the impact of interference
- Supports rogue access point detection and detection of denial of service attacks
- Management frame protection detects malicious that interfere with the Wi-Fi network or jeopardize network security