Aironet 2700e Access Point Indoor, challenging environments, with external antennas, Dual-band controller-based 802.11a/g/n/ac Cisco AIR-CAP2702E-E-K9 Cisco Aironet 2702e. Data transfer rate (max): 450 Mbit/s, Ethernet LAN data rates: 10, 100, 1000 Mbit/s, Frequency band: 2.4/5 GHz. WAN connection: Ethernet (RJ-45). Security algorithms: EAP, EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS, PEAP, TKIP, WPA, WPA2. Antenna gain level (max): 6 dBi. Power consumption (typical): 15W, Input voltage: 100 - 240V, Input frequency: 50 - 60 Hz Aironet 2700e Access Point Indoor, challenging environments, with external antennas, Dual-band controller-based 802.11a/g/n/ac Cisco AIR-CAP2702E-E-K9
The Cisco® Aironet® 2700 Series delivers the most advanced features in its class including integrated 802.11ac support ideal for adding capacity and coverage for dense indoor environments. The Aironet 2700 Series extends 802.11ac speed and features to a new generation of smartphones, tablets, and high-performance laptops that are enabled with the faster, 802.11ac Wi-Fi radios.
The Aironet 2700 series supports 802.11ac Wave 1 implementation that provides a theoretical connection rate of up to 1.3 Gbps. Thats roughly triple the rates offered by todays high-end 802.11n APs. The boost helps you stay ahead of the performance and bandwidth expectations of todays mobile worker, who usually uses multiple Wi-Fi devices instead of just one. As such, users are adding proportionally larger traffic loads to the wireless LAN, which has outpaced Ethernet as the default enterprise access network.
High Density Experience (HDX).
Building on the Cisco Aironet heritage of RF excellence, the 2700 Series APs run on a purpose-built, innovative chipset with a best-in-class RF architecture. This chipset provides a high-density experience for enterprise networks designed for mission-critical, high-performance applications. The 2700 is a component of a Cisco series of flagship, 802.11ac-enabled Access Points that delivers a robust mobility experience based on the following product features:
- 802.11ac with 3x4 multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) technology supporting three spatial streams. This architecture offers a sustained 1.3-Gbps rates over a greater range for more capacity and reliability than competing Access Points.
- Cross-AP Noise Reduction, a Cisco innovation that enables Access Points to intelligently collaborate in real time about RF conditions so that users connect with optimized signal quality and performance.
- Optimized AP Roaming to ensure that client devices associate with the Access Point in their coverage range that offers the fastest data rate available.
- Cisco ClientLink 3.0 technology to improve downlink performance to all mobile devices, including one-, two-, and three-spatial-stream devices on 802.11ac. At the same time, the technology improves battery life on mobile devices.
- Cisco CleanAir technology enhanced with 80MHz channel support. CleanAir delivers proactive, high-speed spectrum intelligence across 20-, 40-, and 80-MHz-wide channels to combat performance problems due to wireless interference.
- MIMO equalization capabilities, which optimize uplink performance and reliability by reducing the impact of signal fade.