Leírás és Paraméterek
NEC PA803UL - 3LCD projector - 3D - 8000 ANSI lumens - WUXGA (1920 x 1200) - 16:10 - 1080p - no lens - LAN
NEC PA803UL. Projector brightness: 8000 ANSI lumens, Projection technology: 3LCD, Projector native resolution: WUXGA (1920x1200). Service life of lamp: 20000 h. Horizontal lens shift range: -20 - 20°, Vertical lens shift range: -50 - 10°. Noise level: 39 dB, Noise level (economic mode): 33 dB. Product type: Desktop projector, Colour of product: White
3LCD, 8000 ANSI Lumen, 1920 x 1200, 16:10, D-sub, DisplayPort, HDBaseT x 2, HDMI x 2, RJ45, USB 2.0
NEC's PA803UL is a 8000-lumen LCD laser projector with advanced professional installation features for higher education and corporate users. The newly developed sealed optical engine creates a filter/maintenance free projector. With its multitude of digital inputs, connection to any computer or high definition device is possible. Enjoy design and installation flexibility with a complete line of optional powered lenses (lens shift, focus and zoom), tilt-free and portrait installation capabilities along with built-in edge blending and stacking. The HDBaseT input and separate HDBaseT repeater provide single connections for uncompressed full HD digital video, audio, Ethernet power and various control signals.
- 4K ready - display stunning 4K 60P content using NEC's proprietary high performance video processing/scaling chip without the loss of critical details
- HDR10 and BT.2020 signals from "Ultra HD Blu-ray" and "4K TV broadcasting" are supported on all digital inputs
- Basic control of competitors product reducing the need for reprogramming of a control system
- TileMatrix enables 4K x 2K resolution utilizing 4 projectors via HDBaseT Loop Out
- Utilization of the optional MultiPresenter Stick provides those looking for a network connection easy connection with up to 12 devices at once
- High performance video processing/scaling creates life-like images
- 8000-lumen brightness enhances images for most applications
The NEC PA803UL Projector - combining laser, LCD and filter-free!
NEC has launched the worlds first filter-free laser projector using LCD technology.
With this unique combination, the brilliant colour brightness of LCD technology is coupled with the laser light source designed for long lasting operation. Whats more, with a completely sealed optical engine there is no filter needed at all. As result, service costs are dramatically reduced and with no dust to contaminate the LCD panels, you can enjoy consistently brilliant colour brightness. In addition, the PA series laser projector delivers incredible picture quality, impressive visualisation capabilities and powerful, cost-conscious installation opportunities.
The PA803UL projector is mainly targeting corporate and higher education users to equip their large meeting rooms, conference rooms and lecture halls.
- No filter service required - a completely sealed optical laser LCD engine allows a filter-free design. Brilliant colour brightness is maintained and servicing costs need no longer feature in your budget.
- No lamp replacement - up to 20,000 h maintenance free operation possible due to Laser Light Source.
- Hassle-free remote adjustment - motorized lens shift, focus and zoom allows easy and flexible setup without the need for cumbersome physical access to the projector.
- Incredible visualisation capabilities - impressive free tilt and portrait installation capability, unique geometric adjustment, picture in picture, tiling, 3D support and camera based blending/stacking up to 4K.
- Cost conscious & powerful cabling - with just CAT6 network cabling, transfer content over up to 100m using HDBaseT connectivity standard. Supply multiple projectors with one source and benefit from the unique HDBaseT-out daisy-chain interface.
- Impress with brilliant colours & contrast - astound your audience as the projector processes a wider colour space with Rec2020 to Rec709 colour conversion and higher dynamic contrast supporting HDR10 standard via HDMI interface.
- Peace of mind copyright protected content - let the projector manage copyright protection and present 4k and Ultra HD Blu-ray content via the HDMI interface.