Leírás és Paraméterek
NEC PX1004UL. Projector brightness: 10000 ANSI lumens, Projection technology: DLP, Projector native resolution: WUXGA (1920x1200). Service life of lamp: 20000 h, Lamp type: Laser diode, Lamps quantity: 1 lamp(s). Focus: Auto, Horizontal lens shift range: -0.15 - 0.15°, Vertical lens shift range: -0.3 - 0.5°. Analog signal format system: NTSC,NTSC 4.43,PAL,PAL 60,PAL M,PAL N,SECAM, Supported graphics resolutions: 640 x 480 (VGA),1920 x 1200 (WUXGA),2048 x 1080,2560 x 1600 (WQXGA),4096 x 2160, Supported video modes: 480i,480p,576i,576p,720p,1080i,1080p. HDMI connector type: Full-size, Serial interface type: RS-232
The PX1004UL - simply install & forget. First grade high end blue laser diode light source, combined with an unique quality Phosphor wheel technology and no filter replacement required, results in an up to 20,000 hours hassle free operation. These features, bundled with a low overall power consumption, provide exceptional reliability and an attractive total cost of ownership addressing long lasting Signage installations or Museums.
Superior cinema picture quality, especially on large screens is provided by 4k signal processing performance. Enhanced by an optional new ultra-short throw lens, this projector is also perfectly suited for Rental/Staging, Higher Education and large Corporate installations.
All in all a perfect custom-tailored solution, saving you valuable time and money for a secure investment into a brighter future.
- Resource-saving - up to 20,000 h maintenance-free operation thanks to Laser Light Source technology, filter less dust shielded design & integrated liquid cooling system.
- Hassle-free Installation - wide zoom bayonet lens portfolio & support of third party lenses (ask your local trusted NEC partner) enables costumes installations and easy replacement of current installation projectors.
- Outstanding Picture Quality - whole new visualisation experience with high brightness, up to 4K input signal and unique picture & colour processing technology based on the latest NEC scaler chip.
- Easy Way to Large Viewing - use the OPS slot for built-in players, HDMI-out signal loop-through, built-in signal splitter and edge blending capability to provide large presentation pictures.
- Maximum Flexibility - 360 degree installation in any direction, unique geometric adjustment, Picture in Picture and 3D support offer unrivalled installation capabilities for any application.
- Cost Saving Device Management - save effort whilst administrating all connected NEC devices from a centralised location by using the NaViSet Administrator 2 software tool.
- Hassle-free installation
- Outstanding picture quality
- Easy way to large viewing
- Maximum flexibility