Leírás és Paraméterek
NEC PX803UL. Projector brightness: 8000 ANSI lumens, Projection technology: DLP, Projector native resolution: WUXGA (1920x1200). Service life of lamp: 20000 h, Lamp type: Laser diode. Focus: Auto. Analog signal format system: NTSC,NTSC 4.43,PAL,PAL 60,PAL M,PAL N,SECAM, Supported graphics resolutions: 640 x 480 (VGA),1920 x 1200 (WUXGA),2048 x 1080,2560 x 1600 (WQXGA),4096 x 2160, Supported video modes: 480i,480p,576i,576p,720p,1080i,1080p. Serial interface type: RS-232
NEC brings to market the NEC PX803UL, a DLP laser installation projector delivering all the benefits associated with the advanced laser light source. With no lamp replacement necessary, maintenance is not required and longevity is assured. Achieving an outstanding color gamut and supreme image detail at high resolutions, laser is the light source of the future. Addressing the demanding large venue environment, the NEC PX803UL presents professional installation features for superior projection performance within rental / staging, higher education, museums, large corporates and signage installations.
The PX803UL - simply install & forget. First grade high end blue laser diode light source, combined with an unique quality Phosphor wheel technology and no filter replacement required, results in an up to 20,000 hours hassle free operation. These features, bundled with a low overall power consumption, provide exceptional reliability and an attractive total cost of ownership addressing long lasting Signage installations or Museums.
Superior cinema picture quality, especially on large screens is provided by 4k signal processing performance. Enhanced by an optional new ultra-short throw lens, this projector is also perfectly suited for Rental/Staging, Higher Education and large Corporate installations.
All in all a perfect custom-tailored solution, saving you valuable time and money for a secure investment into a brighter future.
- No lamp replacement
- Easy installation
- Easy way to a big picture
- Perfect image quality
- Rich connectivity
- Resource-saving - up to 20,000 h maintenance-free operation thanks to Laser Light Source technology, filter less dust shielded design & integrated liquid cooling system.
- Hassle-free Installation - wide zoom bayonet lens portfolio & support of third party lenses (ask your local trusted NEC partner) enables customized installations and easy replacement of current installation projectors.
- Outstanding Picture Quality - whole new visualisation experience with high brightness, up to 4K input signal and unique picture & colour processing technology based on the latest NEC scaler chip.
- Easy Way to Large Viewing - use the OPS slot for built-in players, HDMI-out signal loop-through, built-in signal splitter and edge blending capability to provide large presentation pictures.
- Maximum Flexibility - 360 degree installation in any direction, unique geometric adjustment, Picture in Picture and 3D support offer unrivalled installation capabilities for any application.
- Cost Saving Device Management - save effort whilst administrating all connected NEC devices from a centralised location by using the NaViSet Administrator 2 software tool.